Today is thanksgiving, a day to be thankful for everything that we have. Instead of writing the main topics like, “I’m thankful for my family,” I am going to do something new. Once I did an activity where a group of kids wrote down all the small things in life that make them smile. So I decided to change it a bit, and write down the small things that I am thankful for. Here I go: (feel free to add your own in the comments.)
- DVR ( Isn’t it amazing?!)
- Mirrors (It sounds weird but like imagine life without seeing yourself!)
- The Keurig (always bringing me a nice hot cup of_________.)
- Puddles (fun to jump in, pretty to look at.)
- Pandora Radio. (‘nuff said.)
- Meals with family (always warm, cozy, and yummy!)
- Black Friday (So excited)
- Those amazing moments with friends!
- Perfect weather days (not to cold, not to hot:)
- Wind chimes (always a nice, calming sound.)
Those are just a few, but those are the ones that came to mind. Anyways, Happy Thanksgiving! And one last thing: I am very, very thankful for you! All the viewers of my blog! Thanks for reading!