11.08.2011

Tips for Cleaning and Organizing

Hey guys, it's been a while.  I have finally thought of a topic that I would like to blog about, being clean! If you did not know, I have another blog: freshvegetarian.blogspot.com, where I have covered this topic. However, I would also like to bring the ideas to ThePinkButton! Anyways: here are some tips that I hope will help you out:
1. Plugs: In my case, plugs seem to always be lying everywhere. This makes tripping, and a clutter of little wires. For plugs that you do not use a lot, try getting an old shoe box, or a container and separating each plug with a rubber band around it. Store the box in your closet, under your bed, or even next to your desk. For me, this seems to help, a lot!
2. Work Space: When I want to do homework, or write on my blog, nothing is as bad as having a messy work space! Take time to clean off anything from your work space, whether it be a desk, a bed, or the floor. It might seem like it will be quicker without cleaning, but for me at least, taking the extra time improves my work. It keeps me focused and feeling fresh and ready to work!
  1. Computer Desktop: Although this might me a weird one, I do find it easier to find things on the computer when files and pictures are organized into folders. This seems to help a lot when you are looking for a specific thing. Try putting different things into “easy to find,” folders, like for example: school work, junk, and May pictures 2011.
Although these are just a few, these were the ones that came to mind. Hope you liked them, and I hope they are useful. If you have any suggestions or comments, don’t be shy!

No comments:

Post a Comment