4.13.2012

Jelly Lenses!

A couple of weeks ago, I was reading abeautifulmess.typepad.com, when I saw that she had posted on Jelly Lenses. They looked very cool, so I went on limb and bought them right there and then. I found a package on eBay and they arrived from China right when they said they would! They came out great and I am really looking forward to using them all the time! These are just a couple of my favorite pictures that I took on my computer using the lenses. They easily stick on and come off! If you are interested in which is which, and anything else, comment! Here is a link to their website: jelly-lens.com.





I purchased a package of 12 or 13 on eBay for less than 15 dollars! Here is that link: eBay package.
Enjoy!


ps: We are almost at 2000 views! Thanks for all of your support! Happy blogging
-Talia

1 comment: