8.21.2012

Real Simple Magazine

Hello world! I am back into the real world after an amazing summer away at sleep away camp. While it was an amazing experience, I am excited to be back to start high school. At the beginning of each school year, I feel like it is simply a time to re-organize and set goals. It is also a time to buy the necessities for the incoming year! This is where the title, real simple magazine, comes into play. Real Simple is a magazine that makes your life basically, real simple! This magazine is filled with tips, advice, solutions, recipes, and more. It makes it easy to have a fresh start. There statement is: Everyday life, made easier. Isn't that what we all want? I would recommend this magazine to all who are interested in taking a step back from the craziness of their every day schedule and making things simpler and starting things fresh. This magazine even makes me like doing things that I would normally not be too fond of, like cleaning! Anyways, I think you should all check out their website, and if you seem interested buy a magazine! I guarantee you will read it saying, "Oh!...I need this!...That is helpful!...That looks delicious!..." Yeah, thats it for today. I thought it was important for me to share one of my favorite things on TPB!

Happy Blogging!
Talia 


No comments:

Post a Comment