9.04.2012

Summer 2012

After all these new posts, I forgot to tell you how my summer went! Camp was a blast and I had so much fun with all my friends. They're my best friend in the whole wide world and I love them to death! Going to sleep away camp for eight weeks gave me so much time to bond with them, and I loved every minute of it. I can't imagine my life without going to camp. I'd be such a lonely loser, but then again, camp has made me the loser that I am, but it hasn't made me lonely. And don't I love being a loser while still having friends!? We are losers together! And yes I'm talking about you bunk 49!!!!!!!! Here are some pictures of you are wondering how much fun I could really have.


My friend Netania and I going boating
Some my friends and I thought it would be funny to take a really intense photoshoot

My bunk, 49, on Zumba night!!!

1 comment: