11.24.2011

Thanksgiving


Today is thanksgiving, a day to be thankful for everything that we have. Instead of writing the main topics like, “I’m thankful for my family,” I am going to do something new. Once I did an activity where a group of kids wrote down all the small things in life that make them smile. So I decided to change it a bit, and write down the small things that I am thankful for. Here I go: (feel free to add your own in the comments.)
  1. DVR ( Isn’t it amazing?!)
  2. Mirrors (It sounds weird but like imagine life without seeing yourself!)
  3. The Keurig (always bringing me a nice hot cup of_________.)
  4. Puddles (fun to jump in, pretty to look at.)
  5. Pandora Radio. (‘nuff said.)
  6. Meals with family (always warm, cozy, and yummy!)
  7. Black Friday (So excited)
  8. Those amazing moments with friends!
  9. Perfect weather days (not to cold, not to hot:)
  10. Wind chimes (always a nice, calming sound.)
Those are just a few, but those are the ones that came to mind. Anyways, Happy Thanksgiving! And one last thing: I am very, very thankful for you! All the viewers of my blog! Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Keep up the good work. I'll definitely be using some of these tips and tricks.
    -Ari

    ReplyDelete